yum problem with atrpms

Roger Sowerby roger.sowerby at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:25:17 UTC 2005

I'm having a weird problem with yum and atrpms. When I try to run 'yum
update' it seems to be going through the other repos fine but when it tries
to download headers from atrpms I get the following message and yum exits. I
notice that in the path where it's trying to download from there's a 'RPMS'
directory in between the path and the name of the rpm...

http://dl.atrpms.net/fc4-i386/atrpms/stable/RPMS/libvorbis-devel-1.1.1-0_3.rhfc4.at.i386.rpm:
[Errno 4] IOError: HTTP Error 404: Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:10:34 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.54 (Fedora)
Trying other mirror.
Error: failure: RPMS/libvorbis-devel-1.1.1-0_3.rhfc4.at.i386.rpm from
atrpms: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

Here's my atrps.repo -

[atrpms]
name=atRPMS Fedora Core 4 - i386
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc4-i386/atrpms/stable/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1

I can browse out the http://dl.atrpms.net/fc4-i386/atrpms/stable/ and see
the .rpm file.

So my question is - where is the 'RPMS/' comming from that's getting
inserted into the path???

Thanks for your assistance...