Re: Closing Ports on single server with multiple IP's?

On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 11:44 -0500, Lonnie Cumberland wrote:
> I'm actually using qmail and wonder if it allows for that as well?
>
> Just an idea, but in my Fedora 3 "setup" command in a bash shell and as
> root, I can adjust the ports through the customize "firewall" settings.
> Is there a file in my etc directory that holds this information as it
> shows all of my aliased eth0:n IP's and services that are allowed.

Please do not top post. While firewall solutions work, I THINK that the
proper approach is through the server's configuration. I have no
fluency, whatsoever, with qmail but it should be possible. Check the
qmail list.
--
Tired of spam? Do YOUR part: http://www.BoulderPledge.org
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm