Re: Increasing inodes without recreating file system

At 2:54 PM +0100 7/27/05, Robin Bowes wrote:
>Tony Nelson wrote:

>> All:  Would a loop device volume (man losetup) to store his email be the
>> simplest way out of this mess?
>
>Erm, no.
>
>Thanks for the suggestions.

It is possible that you do not understand this suggestion.  You should ask
what what it means, or read man losetup.  It would solve your problem,
though it might not be the simplest solution.  It is what I would do in
your place, unless I already knew of a simpler solution.