Need help installing Fedora Core 4 on imac G5

Hello I'm relativley new Fedora.  I wanted to install Fedora Core 4, while keeping Mac OS X both on the same drive, on an imac G5, but have been running into troubles during the installation.  If somebody could provide a step-by-step walkthrough of how to do this, it would much appreciated.  Thank You.

Ricky