No virtual consoles if some graphic mode starts...

    Hi there,

    In FC4, if rghb or gdm/X is started then the text virtual consoles are not visible anymore, even when they work, no tect can be seen... Is like if X don't come back properly from graphic mode... If I change inittab default runlevel to 3 then I can see them very well, but if i run gdm and press Ctrl-Alt-F1, can't see any text since then.

    Somebody in the list mentions that recompiling X could help... I have the problem since I installed a fresh FC4, I've upgraded X from updates repository, but it seems not to fix anything at all.

    Have fun...