Re: Screensavers in FC4... and other things. (mozilla/firefox)

Paul Howarth wrote:
>OK, so there's no underlying reason why you can't access this URL from
>your machine, which means that it's almost certainly a browser or proxy
>issue. Have you tried any browser other than mozilla (do any other
>browsers support NTLM auth?)? Have you tried turning off any proxy
>setting altogether and configuring mozilla to connect directly every time?
>
>Paul.

I've tried both ways without proxy and with proxy... this happens the same with epiphany. The elinks seems to work, but it doesn't support any authentication at all as long as I can see, and I end with a 401 error response complaining about that.

Any solution or workarround?