twice email from the same person

Scott Talbot talbotscott at cox.net
Fri Jul 29 15:13:11 UTC 2005

Joeffrey Betita wrote:

>hello
>    i requested a password reminder yesterday it was sent to me twice. since
>last week i been receiving twice email from the list. is there something
>wrong. with the list. is it only who is encountering this problem. thank you
>very much.
>

>rgds,
>Joeffrey

    The problem appears to be on your box as I only get 1 email.  Try
another mail client (Thunderbird, Evolution, Mozilla, whatever) and see
if the problem persists.  Look in your settings for anything odd.  This
may not help, but I had the same thing briefly, a year ago.  Not sure I
did anything (at least not on purpose) probably just happened to update
either the program, the distro, or something.

Scott