twice email from the same person

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Fri Jul 29 15:49:27 UTC 2005

On Friday 29 July 2005 10:13, Scott Talbot wrote:
> Joeffrey Betita wrote:
> >hello
> >    i requested a password reminder yesterday it was sent to me
> > twice. since last week i been receiving twice email from the
> > list. is there something wrong. with the list. is it only who
> > is encountering this problem. thank you very much.

>     The problem appears to be on your box as I only get 1 email.
> Try another mail client (Thunderbird, Evolution, Mozilla,
> whatever) and see if the problem persists.

My guess is that it's not his box since many others are seeing this
too.  A simple check of the message headers will show whether or
not the RH servers have delivered two messages or not.  In one case
in the past few days that happened to me.  Two identical messages
of a conversation I wasn't involved in were delivered to me from
the RH servers.  I copied Warren on the headers to let him know the
RH servers were having a bad day.  Anyone else seeing this might
want to do the same.

Regards, Mike Klinke