Orinoco Gold 8470-WD on CF4

Hello,

Can someone please help with how to set up this wireless card on FC4? I would like to run Kismet. I've read and gathered that this is the most desirable card (in many opinions - I'm sure not all), but it also looks to be one of the most difficult to set up. All of the instructions I've found are for an older card with the Hermes chips. I believe mine has the Atheros (from the model number).

Any help sure would be appreciated.  Thank you.