FC3 snapshot/updated ISOs?

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 31 19:59:26 UTC 2005

Gaspar Bakos wrote:
> I wonder, for example, are there ISO images which contain all the
> upgrades and bug fixes for the past 7 months?

Non official, but you might find someone has posted some.

> Any pointer to such ISOs would be helpful.
> Or, alternatively... how hard it is to create them for myself from the
> CD sources?

Depends on what your objection to doing the upgrade after the install.
Either way you have to download all the needed updates, so you won't save
on bandwidth either way.  If you already have the updates downloaded,
actually applying them won't take to long at all.  And you are doing this
for just one machine?

> One possible answer to the problem would be; why not install FC4?
> I am hesitant, as i have a couple of other computers with FC3
> /up-to-date/, and would like to maintain full consistency between them.

If you have multiple machines, a local mirror of the updates makes sense
anyway.

--
William Hooper