No regression line formulas in Office.org calc

Major Seery mseery at gassep.com
Thu Jun 9 17:45:59 UTC 2005

Thanks for the tips. I can't generally use the linest function as most of
the data I work with are not linear, but rather log or exponential
functions. I checked out the R project site and it looks interesting,
though a bit esoteric for my needs and mathematical ability. Anyway I'll
download their program to see if I can figure it out.