mail scanner

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Sat Jun 11 18:32:05 UTC 2005

Am Sa, den 11.06.2005 schrieb Marcos-Fedora Brazil um 20:26:

> What is a good virus mail scanner to use with sendmail in FC3 ?
>
> I was tested amavis-0.2.1, and works good, but is too old...

> Marcos

If you are already with AMaViS, then use amavisd-new (available from Dag
Wieers' repository) in the milter configuration. I can recommend as an
alternate to use MimeDefang which is a milter too and can integrate a
many virus scanners (besides many other features).

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.27_FC2smp
Serendipity 20:29:42 up 18 days, 19:07, load average: 0.70, 0.42, 0.30