FC4 release

Temlakos temlakos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 12:51:55 UTC 2005

Paul Johnson wrote:
> Hi,
>

>>What time != What day
>

> It's usually around 2pm GMT (or has been for the past releases).
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

Now just a minute.

To me, GMT, or "Greenwich Meridian Time," means /Coordinated Universal
Time/ (UTC)--or, if you like, British /Winter/ Time.

The time that London is keeping at the moment is British /Summer/ Time
(BST), which is /an hour ahead/ of UTC/GMT.

So just what do you mean by "GMT"? Do you actually mean UTC? Or do you
mean "British Time"?

Because if you mean "British Time," then I ought to expect the
availability by 9:00 a.m. EDT. But if you genuinely mean UTC, then that
means 10:00 a.m. EDT as someone else has already said.

Temlakos