Preparing my system for upgrade to FC4

Jon Moss mossjon at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 14:39:58 UTC 2005

As soon as I can find a mirror to download the ISO
images, I'll upgrade my spare FC3 workstation.

I do, however, have a production server using FC2.

Any gotchas upgrading from FC2 to FC4?

Or should I upgrade from FC2 to FC3 and then proceed
to FC4?

Thanks!

Jon Moss

--- "STYMA, ROBERT E (ROBERT)" <stymar at lucent.com>