FC4 iso

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Jun 14 07:34:13 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 22:18 +0100, Gavin Henry wrote:
> On Monday 13 Jun 2005 21:08, Al Bayrouni wrote:
> > Hello allo,
> >

> > I would to try Fedora 4.
> >
> > My question is, how to do, to burn the 4 cd isos on 1 DVD?
>
> ;-)
>
> If you want to install from a DVD, you need to download the DVD, it's a whole
> different idea.

Actually it's possible to do what the OP wanted and create a DVD from
the CD ISOs. A method for doing it is outlined here:

http://www.schultz.co.nz/Plone/linux/fedoradvd

I'm sure I've seen a more detailed and more recent version of this for
Fedora sometime recently, but can't find it at the moment.

Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org>