Kernel panic: no init found.

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Tue Jun 14 19:56:36 UTC 2005

Whne you first get the installer splash screen, enter some random text
and hit enter.  It'll say it doesn't like that command and ask you
again.  Enter

linux

or

linux text

and it should work.  There's a syslinux bug that sounds like it's bitten
you.  Apparently entering some gibberish causes it to restart the
installer correctly.

Thomas