Portuguese Mirror with DVD ISO for FC4

Pedro Lobo palobo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 14:15:54 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I hope that you can help me out. I am rather new to linux and from what I've
already read, FC seems to be the way to go and it sure is the way I want to
go.

What I would like, if anyone can help me out here is to get the DVD iso for
FC4 from a Portuguese mirror. Unfortunately for me we have traffic
limitations in Portugal and downloading from an international server will
exceed these limitations.

If anybody knows of a portuguese mirror that has the DVD iso I would
apreciate the info. Oh and by the way, none of the portuguese mirrors on
Fedora's site are working at the time and when they were they didn't have
the DVD.

Thanks for all and any help.
Cheets,
P.