spreadsheets for console mode?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Jun 19 01:16:56 UTC 2005

Has anyone managed to successfully install oleo or sc on fc3 yet?  The
current version of oleo breaks on install in some very deep places even
with a configure statement of --without-motif --without-x so I'm wondering
what the likelyhood is I'll have better luck installing sc.  Either way
all of this has to be done outside of rpm because so far as my research
has found they're not yet available as rpms.  If those are available as
rpms in a repository it's not one in my yum.conf file yet.