Firefox and eBay.co.uk oddity

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Jun 20 11:33:15 UTC 2005

Around about 19/06/05 13:19, Paul typed ...
> If I go to eBay.co.uk and sign in, I'm accepted happily. If I then click
> on My eBay, I'm logged out. Doesn't happen with Moz, Konq or Opera only
> firefox.

   I've heard of eBay login problems like this before.  I suffered
something similar when trying to use my father-in-law's Windoze Mozilla
to access /my/ eBay account instead of his.  Didn't fix it :-/

   Have a good hard rummage for ebay cookies & cookie settings (try
manually in your profile dirs. cookperm.txt & cookies.txt).  Bin /all/
ebay cookie stuff (with firefox not running) then try again with cookies
enabled in some fashion.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature