PHP operation Problem

stefaan stefaan at webarama.com.au
Tue Jun 21 02:21:15 UTC 2005

It's happening on Fedora core 2, I'm not running Selinux, unless FC turned
it on by itself.

Nothing of significance in the message log, the logs simply show the script
being accessed and executed without errors.

This is a basic test script that fails

<?php

$test1 = array(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6);

foreach($test1 as $out)
{
	echo $out."\n";
}

?>

And it just prints the words array rather then the 1,2,3...