FC4: Missing Commands

Craig Goodyear craig48 at swbell.net
Thu Jun 23 02:08:13 UTC 2005

I have a fresh install of FC4.  I have a couple of problems that I have
not been able to resolve.

1. I can not find the SCSI tape command "mt".  Is it still available in
FC4, and which package is it installed from?

2. When selecting the "Log Out" item from the panel, I am only given the
option to "Logout".  The other options, "Shut Down" and "Restart the
Computer" are missing.  How do I correct this problem?  I have seen this
question asked on the list before, but no answer that I can find has
been given.

Thanks for any replies.

Craig