IPTables Help

Nathaniel Hall halln at otc.edu
Fri Jun 24 13:45:09 UTC 2005

Now, I am going to make it more complex.  I forgot to mention that I need this to have three interfaces, maybe four
later in time.  According to the Shorewall site (and after a bit of thinking) a bridge may only have two interfaces.

What now?

Nathaniel Hall, GSEC
Intrusion Detection and Firewall Technician
Ozarks Technical Community College – Office of Computer Networking

halln at otc.edu
417-447-7535
GPG Public Key ID: 0xAC187312