Help with the New Login manager gdmflexiserver ?

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Sat Jun 25 17:31:18 UTC 2005

Hi;

I love the new gdmflexiserver.  It solves several outstanding problems I
have had with a second user.  However, I get the following error
message: "No volume control elements and/or devices found".  How do I
solve this?

I have googled etc. for a manual on using gdmflexiserver.  Apparently
there are commands that can be used with it but I can't find any man,
info or other detailed instructions for command usage.  Directions
please ?

Regards Bill