Has anyone successfully updated FC3 with FC4?

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Wed Jun 29 14:44:03 UTC 2005

John et al -

I know just enough about Linux to just keep the basics running, so
excuse the fundamental nature of this question:

How are the passwords handled for all of those /home dirs?  Or do you do
a manual copy of each user (and I do not have a list of the passwords),
or did you copy the password file (after combining the shadow password
file with it)?

Todd