Missing Harddrives

Akbar Ali sirkaber at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:22:18 UTC 2005

Hmm.
When I ordered it these where the options relating to hard-drives, SCSI.

*2 Primary Hard Drive 73GB 10K RPM Ultra 320 68pin SCSI Hard Drive
 73G103
 [340-7089]

Primary Controller Controller Card,SCSI,39320,Internal/External,U3,Low
Voltage Differential

Hard Drive Configuration 2 Drives Attached to add in SCSI Controller,
Software RAID 1

When i switch over to check out the dmeseg report of importance I believe I find
Ext2 not found on dev loop0
and a series of "probing IDE interface .. failed"

Hope this can be of help.