FC5 out in Feb 2006 - See you in Jan 2006 for FC6

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:25:25 UTC 2005

better for what? ;))

I personally am a fan of fast release cycles. Sure for a production
box its different.. but then again no one forces an end user to
upgrade to every release.

If the cycles become too long its not good for having new core
components in (like python gnome etc etc etc).

If you think thats good or bad usually depends on the purpose... i am
more or less developer and i dont want to use/test/bugreport etc vs
old versions. If theres nothing planned in the next nine months that
would make a new distro release a requirement i am fine with it
however. ;)

regards,
Rudolf Kastl

p.s. i am using fedora cause its a bleeding edge distro ;)