Some thoughts for the future

. m a r c o s a u g u s t o chadart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 20:34:52 UTC 2005

> >>You do!  Otherwise there would be less/no motivation
> >>to improve Linux.  Non-Tech users still have a very
> >>hard time with it. My Dad tried it and gave up... :-(

I just need win because of macrodobe flash... because of my work...

> > [Tim Holmes]
> > Yes!! I agree -- I cannot imagine trying to switch our teachers or
>
> Careful there; my wife is no genius (in things computers), but she gets
> along fine with Linux.
>
> She has the occasional problem, but she'd have much the same problems
> with Windows, and she'd have caught a virus in the first few days of email.

That's that I mean... I set up an desktop for my mother, she is the
perfect test because:
she don't like pc, she dont get interested in learning.. she just want
a easy way to write her text and play card games...
And, after I made an KDE-mom-friendly.. she likes more then win...

Linux rocks in everything... its just stuck in the soft part...
Just want to understand this...

Imagine I have to tell my mom to compile something....huhu.. no way

: )

--
. m a r c o s    a u g u s t o  ;