SUMMARY Re: FC2 -> FC3 Upgrade on Toshiba Tecra 8100 Causes All PCM Sounds to be Scratchy - Workaround?

Ian Wallace iwallace at eforceglobal.com
Tue Mar 1 17:17:22 UTC 2005

For the benefit of anyone else having this problem, I recv'd a message
from Dan Corkill that suspending and then resuming (if you don't have it
turned on you need to enable it in the BIOS) typically fixes this
problem.

And indeed it did for myself, one suspend/resume and sounds (PCM/WAVE)
are working like a charm.  Neither Dan nor myself quite know why this
causes sound to work ... but it does.

Thanks!

cheers
ian