After FC2-> FC3, korganizer screwy

Greg Trounson gregt at maths.otago.ac.nz
Tue Mar 1 23:06:43 UTC 2005

Hi,

After my upgrade from FC2 to FC3, Korganizer is doing strange things.
Every Appointment and Todo that was created prior to the upgrade is
displayed twice, so apparently I have two lunchtime appointments today!
Deleting any one item causes both instances to be deleted upon reload.

When entering a new appointment or todo, a Resource Selection dialog
appears, with a choice of two resources, both named "Active Calendar".
Depending on which resource I choose, the appointment is either not
saved to the ics file and disappears from the calendar after a few
minutes, or appears twice as per older items.  Occasionally this action
will make korganizer segfault.

Obviously this is a show-stopper for anyone who depends on korganizer
for scheduling their day.

The only clues I get on the command prompt are the following:

QGArray::at: Absolute index -4 out of range
QDate::fromString: Parameter out of range
QLayout "unnamed" added to QFrame "unnamed", which already has a layout
QInputContext: cannot create input context for non-toplevel widgets

Any ideas?

Greg