Antivirus

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Thu Mar 3 04:35:09 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 04:19 +0100, Giulio Sorrentino wrote:

> If you don't use your machine as server for windows clients you don't
> need it.

    And before you get to the second most-asked questions:

    Nope.  You don't need a defrag.  I have some partitions I've run for
_years_ and they're still only .05 percent defragged.

    And, there's no need for "Clean Sweep" 'cause when RPM removes a
file, it doesn't do evil things like pollute the registry or place ads,
etc.

    This is all a direct result of development being written by us, and
for us.  When we find something we hate, we work around it.

    Welcome!
Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ: 5119262                                          AIM: WheelDweller