RHN Alert Icon & Up2Date not syncing

Nix, Robert P. Nix.Robert at mayo.edu
Thu Mar 3 21:36:31 UTC 2005

I haven't changed the list from when I originally loaded the machine: Fedora Core 3 and updates-released-fc3. What I see in the notification tool is a kernel 770 update and nothing more. When I start up2date, it's getting hung trying to read this helix-player thing.

--
Robert P. Nix		Mayo Foundation
RO-CE-8-857		200 First Street SW