network configuration

Ryan Olthof ryan.olthof at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 04:15:25 UTC 2005

To clarify my configuration, my wireless connection is from my ISP.
It just does not seem to use DHCP to obtain my IP, DNS etc.
automatically.  I have tried the NetworkManager as well with no luck.
My network adaptor is an Intel 82801DB Pro/EV(CNR) as reported by FC3.
 There seems to be some downstream traffic over the connection, but
upstream is either very slow, or not working (after 1/2 hour I had
4kb)
Ryan