Fedora 3 and bluetooth....

Irving, Dave Dave.Irving at logicacmg.com
Fri Mar 4 08:25:38 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Am I right in saying that Bluez is included as part of the Fedora 3
release?
Im interested in getting my Nokia 6600 (yeah, a bit old...) hooked up to
my Linux box.
I've been hunting around a bit (checked
http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/devices.html) and Im not sure
what Bluetooth USB adaptor I should get. Could anyone point me in the
right direction for finding out? Or even better - has anyone
successfully rigged up a 6600 with bluez who could recommend me an
adaptor?

Thanks,

Dave