Im sure this has been asked before...

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Sat Mar 5 20:56:42 UTC 2005

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 12:11:50PM -0800, Jephthah wrote:
> But where is this so-called "installation guide" for FC3 I keep seeing
> referenced?
>
> I hope to avoid asking a bunch of little noob questions, so if someone will
> oblige me with just one big noob question:  where do I go to RTFM?  Is there a
> repository somewhere?

In addition to the excellent pointers Alexander sent you, please also
take a look at the Linux Documentation project:

Home page here:
http://www.tldp.org/

List of How-To documents as single page html files here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/html_single/

And their free on-line books/guides are here:
http://www.tldp.org/guides.html

Mucho good info.  But - please note - Not Fedora specific, it is Linux
General.

--
Linux/Open Source:  Your infrastructure belongs to you, free, forever.
Idealism:  "Realism applied over a longer time period"