Port 25 closing?

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tue Mar 8 21:49:05 UTC 2005

Mark Haney wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 13:11 -0700, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
>

> I have seen this problem on several SP2 boxes recently.  In every case
> killing the firewall has fixed it.  Personally, SP2 _causes_ more
> problems than it allegedly fixes IMHO.  I am dreading the day it will be
> a mandatory install for my clients.

Maybe that will be the day that you can get them to change to Linux. :)

There are so many applications that were broken with SP2 that even
Microsoft delayed the commercial push.  Now that day is coming to an
end.  I hope it is the day that many corporations see the light and
find the word.  And the word is Linux.

I hear enough screams from the Windows users on a daily basis that I
hope the day that SP2 gets pushed to all machines, is the day that
allus Linux users come to the rescue.

--
Robin Laing