camorama with Creative Webcam 3 (not "go")

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Wed Mar 9 00:28:12 UTC 2005

   I just got curious and went looking at camorama, the webcam viewer.
I'd tried it before and it worked, almost exactly like GnomeMeeting
does.  But this time (presumably after several upgrades) and I get an
image that's not only black and white, but the image is repeated three
times across the display area.

   Has anyone else used this camera and camorama in this configuration?

   It's camorama-0.17-0.1.fc3.rf and the usual Webcam 3 that uses ov511.

    Thanks

--
Those who entrust life and limb to Microsoft deserve neither. -Me, 2005
Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad