Setting up bluetooth..

Irving, Dave Dave.Irving at logicacmg.com
Wed Mar 9 13:57:44 UTC 2005

> I wrote a howto in German. May be I should translate it.

Do you have a link? I'll let google translate it.....
I've got a tiny bit further now... I've realised I need to run hcid to
get anything working, and can scan for devices using hcitool. Devices
are also showing up in gnome-bluetooth-manager (although there are a few
errors being spewed out relating to UI stuff). Next step will be trying
to get gnome-phone-manager working with my 6600.
Got a feeling that isn't going to be easy.....