NFS problems after upgrade to 770 kernel

Bikehead bikehead at amberpoint.com
Wed Mar 9 19:18:57 UTC 2005

Any suggestions on what I need to open up?  My iptables already opens up :
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -s 192.168.1.0/24 -j ACCEPT

which lets all localhost and local net traffic in uninterrupted.  My
hosts.allow has

ALL: 192.168.1.* : allow

What else would I need?

Thanks,