phpmyadmin point to wrong mysql socket

jim martin postfix168 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 17:55:43 UTC 2005

Thanks!! I changed from "tcp" to "socket" and I got in
now.  Intially I specify the user and controlpass and
the config.  And I saw I can see every database info
in the phpmyadmin page without authentication.  But
when I put the user and control pass as blank.  I
can't see the login page.  What I see is the sample
test database page.  there is nothing thing there
except a "test" DB. Why??? How can I get the login
page and login to see and change the real database
info.