problem win cd-2iso

Dave Jenkins iamaluddite at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 21:26:17 UTC 2005

--- Jose hernandez <h2jose at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have problem with cd 2 of core 3, i download and
> iso is wrong? from
> where can i do fine download ??

When you say the ISO is wrong, do you mean that the
md5sum of the .iso file is wrong, or is it that when
you burn a CD from the file, the CD fails the
installer's media check? If it's the latter, I had the
same problem and Rick Chen gave me the solution
earlier today. Apparently there's a known problem in
the installer's media check. To work around it, enter
"linux mediacheck ide=nodma" at the installer boot
prompt. Then check your CD again.

HTH,

Dave