Downloading iso files on a Windows machine

JOHN H DURRANT durrantj at msn.com
Fri Mar 11 19:13:57 UTC 2005

I have two PC's.  One running Windows XP connected to the internet and one
running Fedora Core 1 without internet access.  I want to upgrade to Fedore
Core 3 on the Linux box.  I downloaded the 4 iso files to my XP machine.
Now how do I burn them to CD so that they (at least the 1st) are bootable on
my Linux box?  Also the download site says to check the checksum to ensure
that everything downloaded OK.  Is the md5sum command only on Linux or will
I find it on XP?

Thanks in advance,

John Durrant
a Linux newbie