FC3 Installation Failure

Kumara kumara.jayaweera at damad.com
Sun Mar 13 03:59:21 UTC 2005

Greetings!,
Hi all,
I tried an FC3 installation in a box with Pentium iii processor, Gigabyte
M'd with VIA chip on it, ATi graphics card, 20GB HDD, 128 MBs SDRAM.
I am going to make a dual boot configuration with XP, I divided the HDD in
to two partitions (10GBX2), XP resides in the first partition and I tried
FC3 (as a Server) in the other partition.
It advised me to make ready Disk #1,2 and 3. The installation went quite
well and asked me CD #2, it also ran some more,
Then, Suddenly! it issued a message box saying that "A fatal error occurred,
this may be due to hardware failure or disk space. press OK to reboot the
system." I pressed OK, then system rebooted, there are 10GB space for this
installation. it is not enough space?
I don't understand why it failed to install
Could someone pay your attention to me? Do you need any more details?
Thank you
Mohan