Fedora core 3 / XP dual boot

Irving, Dave Dave.Irving at logicacmg.com
Sun Mar 13 12:17:44 UTC 2005

>> Just checked that site and it's a linux tool right? So do I just burn

>> it on to CD and boot my XP box from it?

> absolutely. works like a charm.

Uh-oh.......
Just booted from the CD, and it gets a little way thru start up, and
then dies:

* APM BIOS found, power management functions enabled [ok]
* Mouse is Generic PS/2 Wheel Mouse at /dev/psaux    [ok]
* Starting USB and PCI hotplugging.....
Oops: 0000
CPU:     0
EIP: 0010:[<e0b41117d>]  Tainted: PF
[blah, blah, blah, stack, call trace et...]
/etc/hotplug/pci.agent: line 173: 1299 Segmentation fault $MODPROBE
$MODULE >/dev/null &2>1
<3>i810_rng: RNG not detected
eth0: no IPv6 routers present

Then nothing..... It just sits there......

Anyone know what I can do now?

Dave