phpMyAdmin installation problem

a a lacadaemon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:29:31 UTC 2005

> I'm having a similar problem, which is a segmentation fault in the PHP
> code. It should be in your error_log if that is the case. Unfortunately,
> I'm still trying to solve the problem, so if you are having the same
> problem, I don't have a solution yet.

thank you for the reply i was pulling my hair out. i figured it was a
php problem cos the php code is not being served when i open the file
in the browser ... i have started at the beginning with the apache
config but couldnt find the problem there either

i suggest we both go post now on sourceforge in the phpMyAdmin help
forum, i will post this thread there immediately