Thunderbird 1.0 rpm update?

Don Russell fedora at drussell.dnsalias.com
Mon Mar 14 14:22:40 UTC 2005

Claude Jones wrote:

> No one is answering, so I'll take a shot at it. Have you got the
> fedorafaq.org or equivalent yum.conf? If I recall correctly, my
> Thunderbird was upgraded to 1.0 through the normal yum upgrade process.
> I think the repos fedorafaq uses are not only faster (less congested)
> but may also be a bit more on the edge. Someone else may contradict
> this, but that's my experience.

I never changed any config information for yum or up2date etc. So,
unless fedorafaq.org is set up as part of the install basis, no I don't
have that.

I that the "channel" where upstream things are added? I did get an
update for Firefox via yum... so I sort of expect Thunderbird to show up
the same way too.

Thanks for the tip though...
Don