Ati tvtuner/ Tvtime sound problem

Chethiya K Ranaweera ckranaweera at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:51:26 UTC 2005

Billy,
Yes, I am also feeding the audio out put to my computer speakers as
well. So the problem is with tvtuner then and i have the same model s
yours. No I don't have the color problem. By the way this is strange.
When I use ATI s/w to watch tv in xp( I also have a win xp partition)
my internet gets really slow. This card is nothing but problems.

--
Chethiya Ranaweera
Graduate Student