(no subject)

Marco Franceschin marco.franceschin at uniroma1.it
Tue Mar 15 12:56:51 UTC 2005

Hi all. I am quite new to this. I've installed Fedora3 to run a
molecular modeling program (InsightII for Linux). Now it seems necessary
to install the "openmotif21" RPM in order to correctly run the program.
I have downloaded the RPM "openmotif21-2.1.30-11.src" file from the
SRPMS folder, in the same directory where I found the iso images for
Fedora3. I have tried to install it on my machine, by the rpm command,
but it returns this error: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 4f2a6fd2.
Could anyone tell me what I should do? Thanks in advance. Marco.

Dr. Marco Franceschin, PhD
Department of Chemistry
University of Rome "La Sapienza"
P.le A. Moro 5, 00185 Roma - Italy