(no subject)

Pasha e97665728 at 013.net
Tue Mar 15 13:05:37 UTC 2005

Marco Franceschin wrote:

> Hi all. I am quite new to this. I’ve installed Fedora3 to run a
> molecular modeling program (InsightII for Linux). Now it seems
> necessary to install the “openmotif21” RPM in order to correctly run
> the program. I have downloaded the RPM “openmotif21-2.1.30-11.src”
> file from the SRPMS folder, in the same directory where I found the
> iso images for Fedora3. I have tried to install it on my machine, by
> the rpm command, but it returns this error: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY,
> key ID 4f2a6fd2. Could anyone tell me what I should do? Thanks in
> advance. Marco.

> Dr. Marco Franceschin, PhD
>
> Department of Chemistry
>
> University of Rome "La Sapienza"
>
> P.le A. Moro 5, 00185 Roma - Italy
>
> tel. +39-0649913341
>
> fax: +39-0649913841
>
> E-mail: marco.franceschin at uniroma1.it
> <mailto:marco.franceschin at uniroma1.it>
>
> Personal Web Page
> <http://www.chem.uniroma1.it/dinamico/scheda_doc1.php?userid=franceschi>

First, you tried to install a source RPM. It only has a source files for
the package, which need to be compiled. Look in RPMS directory for a
.rpm file.
The better way is 'up2date openmotif21' or 'yum install openmotif21'. If
you still have a NOKEY errors or any messages about unsigned packages
run 'rpm --import /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-3/RPM-GPG-KEY'.