OT: give advice to MSAccess user

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Wed Mar 16 08:55:30 UTC 2005

Hi there, it's not me that uses Access but a charity I work with
http://dib.dk . I've volunteered to update/ repair their membership
database - currently MSAccess. After hearing so many bad things about it
I've said i won't use it any longer than is absolutely necessary.

So, I need a replacement. MySQL seems the obvious replacement - but what
about a good front-end. That's what I need help with. I've not had much
luck searching google/ sourceforge yet...

all suggestions welcome

Duncan
PS: I'm currently playing with OpenOffice2.0beta - it has a database
system built in - don't know how good it is yet.