udev problems -- stupid Palm Pilot

Bryan Dina bdina at seresc.net
Wed Mar 16 19:00:15 UTC 2005

Has anyone had any problems synchronizing their Palms with FC3??  I have
had a terrible time with it.  I am at the point now where I can sync,
however to do so I have to send the ID to the palm using the gpilot, and
then I can hotsync... however once I unplug and plug, it does not work,
unless I send the ID back to the palm again... as long as it is plugged,
I can sycn to my hearts content.... I did not have to do this under
earlier FC's.  I assume this may be a udev-caused problem... but could
be wrong.

--Bryan